CyberLink PowerDirector is a digital
If you don't have experience making movies or creating slideshows, don't worry. CyberLink PowerDirector is an easy to use tool that, with just a little practice, will have you making movies like a Hollywood director. In no time you will be creating creative videos and stylish slideshows that you can email to friends, burn to disc to show your family, or upload to the Internet to share with the world
- Create movie masterpieces with powerful editing features
- Enhance video quality with adjustable fixing tools
- Get creative with unlimited effects and groovy templates
- Share new effects on the editing community DirectorZone
- Export to YouTube, iPods, PSPs, DVDs, Blu-ray & AVCHD discs
Create Your Own Movie Masterpieces
• From Capture to Produce — in High-Definition - Create high-definition videos with support for HD content including AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD, and WMV-HD formats.
• 6-track Picture-in-Picture Effects - Design breathtaking video effects such as image overlays, masks and chroma-key effects, with up to 6 layers of video tracks. Learn about using multiple PiPs.
• Disc Menu Designer - Featuring all-new DVD template designs available for standard and widescreen displays. Also support burning onto Blu-ray Discs and DVDs. See our disc menu demo.
• Dolby Digital 5.1 Creator - Burn discs featuring surround sound audio that you can enjoy on your home-theater system.
• Resizable Workspace - Adjust your workspace to make editing even easier. Drag to enlarge the timeline, preview window and effects libraries.
Enhance Videos and Photos with Magic Tools
• Powerful Video Enhancements - Intelligent fixes to video flaws and transform them into your best memories. PowerDirector's video and photo enhancement tools let you adjust the degree of each fix then automatically create the results your are looking for.
• Professional Slideshows - Choose from 7 unique templates, including the new "3D" style and slideshows featuring beat-detection technology to
Acquire Online Resources Easily
• Direct Access to Photos on Flickr™ - Retrieve photos you have already uploaded to Flickr™. Search for photos created by your contacts or available under common license agreements. Import directly to your PowerDirector projects.
• Unlimited Audio on Freesound - Never get stuck for a sound effect again. Search by tags and import to your media library.
Connect with other PowerDirector Users on DirectorZone
• Your PowerDirector Community - Enjoy free access to DirectorZone, PowerDirector's dedicated online community.
• Download Effects - Access new effects created by other PowerDirector users for your projects.
• Upload Effects - Share your effects and DVD templates with other users on DirectorZone. Learn about uploading your creations to DirectorZone.
• Subscribe to Other Creators - Make sure you always get the latest designs of your favorite creators.
CyberLink PowerDirector 7.0 has many new features.
The new major features of CyberLink PowerDirector 7 include:
1. Download extra media and templates from the Internet
• Download photo clips from Flickr to use under Creative Commons licensing terms.
• Download audio clips from Freesound to use under Creative Commons licensing terms
• Download PiP, title and DVD menu templates from DirectorZone
• Share your custom designed templates with others by uploading them to DirectorZone
2. Enhanced Magic Tools
• Mix and match slideshows with beat and tempo detection assistance
• Improved lighting in the video with the new Magic Clean functions
• Detailed frame controls for picture pan and zoom in Magic Motion
3. More powerful and friendly editing environment
• Expandable PiP tracks for up to six multiple PiP videos
• Adjustable boundaries within editing panels
• Display time information for DV and photo clips
• Set keyframe for video filter effects
• Freeze frame to create still frames out of videos
• Improve library management functions including adding sub-folders
4. New Disc Creation Features
• All new DVD menus featuring two page design and text menu
• Display subtitle option on DVD menu
• Selectable DVD navigation mode for going back to menu or continue play to next chapter
5. Latest Video and Disc Format Support
• Blue-ray Disc (BDMV, BDAV) authoring and burning
• AVCHD capturing, editing, authoring and burning
• Edit video in the Tivo format and burn as DVD (with Tivo Desktop)
• JVC Everio TOD import and export
• Encode Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround for DVD
• OS: Windows Vista or XP (Windows XP Service Pack 2 is required for HDV capture)